sábado, 23 de marzo de 2024

Sixth day in Finland / Sexto día en Finlandia

Gabriel : I woke up, got dressed and had breakfast, we picked the car and went to the zoo.

When we arrived, we waited for the other people and saw the shop. Later, everyone arrived and we saw the zoo, with animals like: Panda, Red Pandas, Bears, Deers, Wolfs, Foxes, etc...

After we saw the zoo, we bought things from the shop and we did some snowmans. We picked the car and come back to home, I got dinner prepared my things for tomorrow and closed the backage.

Me levanté, me vestí y desayuné, cogimos el coche y vamos al zoo.

Cuando llegamos, esperamos a los demás y vimos la tienda. Después, llegaron todos y vimos el zoo, con animales como : Pandas, Pandas Rojos, Osos, Ciervos, Lobos, Zorros, etc...

Después de ver el zoo, compramos cosas de la tienda e hicimos algunos muñecos de nieve. Pillamos el coche y volvimos a casa, cené, preparé mis cosas para mañana y cerré la maleta.

Antonio:Hoy me he levantado a las 7 y cincuenta y he desayunado rápido porque me tenían que recoger para ir al zoo.Ha sido un viaje de 1 hora,y nada mas entrar hemos visto a los osos panda.

Después hemos ido viendo pandas rojos,lobos,leopardos de nieve y muchos animales de granja.Comimos en una hoguera con perritos calientes,patatas y pan con carne de reno.Cuando hemos terminado,hemos ido a la tienda de souvenirs y nos han regalado un iman a cada uno.Hemos hecho varios muñecos de nieve muy grandes entre todos,y volvimos a Seinäjoki.Cené fajitas y estuve un rato jugando al ping pong y al escondite y haciendo mi maleta.Me acoste a las 11.

Today I woke up at 7:50 and I had breakfast quite quickly because they had to picked up me to go to the zoo.It was a one-hour trip,and as soon as I entered the zoo we saw panda bears.

Later we saw red pandas,wolves,snow leopards and a lot of farm animals.We ate in a bonfire with hot dogs,chips and reindeer meat.When we finished,we went to the souvenirs' shop and they gave us magnets for all the people.We made some big snowmen together,and we went to Seinäjoki.I had fajitas for dinner and I played ping pong,hide and seek and I packed my suitcase.I went to bed at 11.


Yeray : Day at the Zoo.

Today, we went to the Zoo. At the Zoo, I saw a lot of animals that I had never seen, for example: lynxs, pandas, bears, owls… After, at the Zoo’s shop I bought fridge magnets and keychains. Finally, after dinner, my family gave me some presents. 

Hoy, fuimos al Zoo. En el Zoo, vi muchos animales que nunca había visto, por ejemplo: linces, pandas, osos, búhos… Después, en la tienda del Zoo compré imanes para la nevera y llaveros. Finalmente, después de cenar, mi familia me dio varios regalos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario