viernes, 15 de marzo de 2024

Fourth day in Finland / Cuarto día en Finlandia

Gabriel : I woke up, I get dressed and I had breakfast, I went to the school, had classes and when we finished, Aaron, Yeray, Aaro and me went to the shopping centre, we had some snacks and we went to the minigolf zone, we played and after that we went to a restaurant, playing Brawl Stars.

I went to my home, get dinner and went to a sauna, we went multiples times to the ice lake and back to the sauna, after that the back home.

I prepared my things for tomorrow and I went to the bed.

Me levanté, me vestí y desayuné, fui a la escuela, tuvimos clases y cuando terminamos, Aaron, Yeray, Aaro y yo fuimos al centro comercial, tuvimos snacks y fuimos a la área de minigolf, jugamos y después de eso fuimos a un restaurante, jugamos Brawl Stars.

Llegué a casa, cené y fuimos a la sauna, fuimos múltiples veces al lago congelado y volvimos a la sauna, después de eso volví a casa.

Preparé mis cosas para mañana y me fui a dormir.


Antonio:Hoy ya me he levantado mejor y sin fiebre y he podido ir al colegio en bicicleta.Hemos practicado golf en la primera hora y le hemos enseñado a los finlandeses comidas típicas de España y lo que nos gusta hacer.
He llegado a la casa y hemos cenado pizza.
Después nos hemos ido al parque de actividades y nos lo hemos pasado muy bien.Habia muchas colchonetas y zonas con diferentes deportes.
Más tarde hemos llegado a casa y hemos comido salmón con puré de patatas,hemos jugado al ping pong y me he acostado s las 11.

Today I woke up better and without fever and I could go to the school by bike.We practised golf in the first hour and we teached finish people typical food in Spain and things we like to do. 
We arrived at the house and we had pizza for dinner.
Later we went to the activity park and we had fun.There were many mats and different sports zones.
Then we arrived home and we ate salmon with mashed potatoes,we played ping pong and I went to bed at eleven o'clock.

Yeray : Golf, Tiendas y Museo

Today, we played golf with golf players at the school. Also, we were in several classes such as math,science or english. When the classes finished, I went with Aaron, Gabriel and Aaro to the shopping center, where we played mini golf and visited some shops. Afterwards, I went with my family to a museum, where there were some paintings and projected videos. It was amazing! 

Hoy jugamos a golf con jugadores de golf en el colegio. También, estuvimos en diferentes clases como matemáticas, ciencia o inglés. Cuando las clases terminaron, fui con Aaron, Gabriel y Aaro al centro comercial, donde jugamos al minigolf y visitamos varias tiendas. Después, fui con mi familia a un museo, donde había varios cuadros y videos proyectados. ¡Fue increíble!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario