miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2024

Second day in Finland.






 I woke up at 7:00 am and I had breakfast a sandwich and orange juice.🥪 Then I dressed, I went to the school and I learnt how the finnish have class.

 At 11:30 I had lunch meatballs and potatoes.



 I stayed with the teachers and the others students who went with me.

I went to the house and then I ski.

I had dinner meatballs and mashed potatoes. It was really good.

My sister Sofía, the girl who host Sofía, Sofía Acha, the girl who host Sofía Acha, Hilja and me watched a horror film “La monja” and we ate some sweets and chips.

I had a shower and  finally I went to sleep.


Me levanté a las 7:00 am y desayuné un sándwich y jugo de naranja. Luego me vestí. 

Fui a la escuela y aprendí cómo tienen clase los finlandeses. 

A las 11:30 almorcé albóndigas con patatas. Me quedé con los profesores y los demás alumnos que iban conmigo. 

Fui a la casa y luego esquié. 

Cené albóndigas y puré de patatas. Todo estaba muy bueno. 

Mi hermana Sofía, la chica que acoge a Sofía, Sofía Acha, la chica que acoge a Sofía Acha, Hilja y yo vimos una película de terror “La monja” y comimos unos dulces y patatas fritas.

 Me di una ducha y finalmente me fui a dormir.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario