miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2024

First day in Finland.


 We arrived in Finland, Helsinki at 6:00am. Then we had breakfast in a café, where I drank a hot chocolate.

Then we took the train to Seinäjoki. At 11:20 we arrived at Seinäjoki and Ken, he is a teacher of Marttilan Koulu, brought us to the school and we had lunch, chicken with curry with rice. 
Then some students showed us their school.
Päivikki, a teacher of the school who showed us Seinäjoki, she showed the city hall, the church and the library.
Finally we went with our host family. I talked with the family, I had dinner, pasta, I had a shower and finally I went to sleep.
Llegamos a Finlandia, Helsinki a la 6:00 am. Después desayunamos en una cafetería, donde bebimos chocolate caliente.
Después cogimos el tren a Seinäjoki. A las 11:20 llegamos a Seinäjoki y Ken, es un profesor de Marttilan Koulu, nos llevó al colegio y comimos, pollo con curry con arroz.
Después algunos estudiantes nos enseñaron su colegio.
Päivikki una profesora del colegio nos enseñó Seinäjoki, nos enseñó el ayuntamiento, la iglesia y la biblioteca.
Finalmente nos fuimos con la familia de acogida. Estuve hablando con la familia, cené pasta, me duché y finalmente me fui a dormir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario