miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2024

Day 2 in Finland

Day 2 in Finland 🇫🇮


Sofía Gallardo Segura:

We started the day by going to school where we were able to see various explanations in class, we ate there and each of us went home. I went to ice skating training with the girl who took me in, then I went to the supermarket to buy some snacks and we went to a friend's house to watch a movie. This day has been incredible since I have been able to see how they live in this country.

Empezamos el día yendo al colegio donde pudimos ver explicaciones en clase, comimos allí y cada uno se fue a casa. Fui  a ver el entreno de patinaje sobre hielo de la chica que me acogió, luego fui al supermercado a comprar unos snacks y fuimos a casa de una amiga a ver una película. Este día ha sido increíble porque he podido  ver cómo se vive en este país.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario