miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2024

Second day on Finland / segundo día en Finlandia

Gabriel : I woke up at 7:30 and I dressed, I had breakfast and walk to school, when I arrived, I wait for my group and we went to the class.

We had religion and maths, in the next hour we went to the library, then we came back to our class, we explained our college and dance tipical things from Spain.

We went to our houses, I went upstairs to regain energy, then, we have the idea of going to practise skii, we went to the site and I learn how to skii, later we went to a frozen lake and go home.

I prepared my things for the next day and took a nap.

Me levanté a las 7:30 y me vestí, desayuné y caminé hacia la escuela, cuando llegamos, esperé a mi grupo y fuimos a las clases.

Tuvimos religión y matemáticas, el la siguiente hora, fuimos a la biblioteca, después volvimos a la clase, explicamos nuestro instituto y bailamos típicas cosas de España.

Nos fuimos a nuestras casas, fui a la planta de arriba para recuperar energía, después, tuvimos la idea de practicar esquí, fuimos al sitio y aprendí a esquiar, después fuimos a un lago congelado y volvimos a casa.

Preparé mis cosas para mañana y dormí.

Antonio : Hoy me he levantado a las 8 y cuarto y me he ido al colegio.Hemos explicado cosas sobre nuestro instituto y hemos bailado la Macarena y flamenco.Hemos almorzado patata y croquetas de pescado con zanahorias y salsa.

Hemos llegado a la casa y hemos estado con el móvil.Hemos cenado pasta y después nos hemos ido al supermercado para comprar chuches y chocolate y me han comprado chocolate finlandes para llevármelo a Algeciras.Después hemos llegado a la casa y nos hemos acostado a las 11

Today I woke up at quarter past eight and I went to school.We explained how our high school works and we danced The Macarena and flamenco.We ate potato with fish croquettes and carrots with a sauce.

We arrived home and we were with the mobile phone.Our dinner was pasta and later we went to the supermarket to buy candies and chocolate and they bought me some finish chocolate to bring to Algeciras.After that,we arrived at home and we slept at 11

Yeray:

Today we were with the class at the school. We listened to the teacher's explanations and we did math’s activities. Also, we explained to the class how our high school is, our project about Eco-escuela, and the different visits that they will do. In the afternoon I went to the supermarket and I went skiing with Aaron's family. 

I had a great time!


Hoy estábamos con la clase en el colegio. Escuchamos las explicaciones de los maestros e hicimos actividades de matemáticas. También, les explicamos como es nuestro instituto, nuestro proyecto de Eco-escuela, y las diferentes visitas que harán. Por la tarde fui al supermercado y a esquiar con la familia de Aaron. ¡Me lo pasé genial!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario